Download this book for tips on how to use affordable technology to eliminate time-wasting practices and increase alcohol margins.
Technology has always played an essential role in business. It can help stores improve operations and lower labor costs while also changing the way customers purchase products (hello ApplePay at checkout). While the alcohol category can typically be one of the highest earners for off-premise retailers, it’s often a space that is overlooked when it comes to automation and technological advancement.
With small investments in affordable technology and automation, stores are able to spend less time on manual data entry, and more time focusing on customer service, safety, and purchasing products that will help increase customer basket size.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- How to gain better insight into what products your stores are ordering, and which products you should be stocking.
- Tips to align purchasing insights with proper inventory management.
- Why automating how you pay your distributor needs to be priority #1 – for the sake of safety, security, and compliance.
- Automation tips to improve the alcohol payment process and regulatory compliance.
- How to make quicker decisions to protect alcohol margins and drive profits for your store.
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form to access your eBook, The Technology-Driven Guide Through Beverage Alcohol Management, today.