Watch the recording to learn safety best practices from national brands.
Recorded June 24th
As COVID-19 restrictions lift, all businesses are tasked with adapting to a new normal - what steps have you taken towards creating a safer restaurant? Hear from leading operators on the measures they are implementing to grow and protect their business, staff, and customers in this unprecedented time.
On the panel:
- Moderator: Wendy Turk, Director of Regulatory Affairs at Fintech
- Panelist: Sheilina Henry, Regional Vice President at Bloomin' Brands
- Panelist: Shane Schaibly, Vice President of Culinary Strategy at First Watch
- Panelist: Bruce Skala, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Hooters
- Panelist: Michael Freeman, Vice President of Company Operations at McAlister's Deli
- Panelist: Bill Benz, Vice President of Information Technology at Ted's Montana Grill
About the Moderator:
Wendy Turk is the Director of Regulatory Affairs for Fintech. In her role, she maintains relationships with alcohol regulators across the country, keeps current on legislative changes, maintains involvement in state wholesaler organizations, and provides regulatory insight for Fintech and its clients.