Looking Back at the Second Quarter of 2021
Recorded: Tuesday July 13, 2021
Watch the Q2 Beer Industry Review to see important industry stats through week 27 of 2021. Together with Lester Jones, NBWA Chief Economist, and Jim Kallies, Fintech Director of Distributors, we use InfoSource® data to explore on and off-premise retailer purchase info, week-by-week by supplier brand and packages through the all-important Fourth of July holiday. Get answers to the following questions:
- Did we win the Fourth of July holiday?
- How has the beer industry performed with the re-opening across states?
- Which channels, segments, and brands or packages are seeing growth?
- Which brands are driving growth in the on-premise?
- Did seltzers hit ten shares for the Fourth of July?
- Are Flavored Malt Beverages following seltzer trends?
ABOUT THE HOST:
Lester Jones has more than 20 years of experience in research, survey methodology, and applied economics. He previously served as chief economist at the Beer Institute, where he developed and executed significant research initiatives that helped shape America’s beer industry.