Looking Back at the Third Quarter of 2021
As we close out 2021 and look back at the predictions we made to start the year, it's clear how valuable a reliable source of beer industry data can be for your business. Watch our last industry review of the year as Lester Jones, NBWA Chief Economist, and Jim Kallies, Fintech Director of Distributor Accounts, use Fintech InfoSource® data to analyze industry performance through week 47, including the sell-in for Thanksgiving.
Together, we'll be answering questions like:
- How do the biggest volume weeks of 2021 compare to previous years?
- Which channels, segments, and brands had the greatest growth or decline?
- Where is the growth with the return of on-premise service?
- What is the real story with seltzers?
- Is the Flavored Malt Beverage category still second to seltzers?
ABOUT THE HOST:
Lester Jones has more than 20 years of experience in research, survey methodology, and applied economics. He previously served as chief economist at the Beer Institute, where he developed and executed significant research initiatives that helped shape America’s beer industry.