Webinar: 2020 Q2 Beer Industry Review
Recorded Wednesday, July 29th
NBWA and Fintech review the health of the beer industry in Q2.
Join us as we once again team up with NBWA's Chief Economist, Lester Jones, to assess beer industry data and trends from the second quarter of 2020. In the webinar we analyze:
- A six month overview of the industry, including pre and post COVID data
- Brands and packages that are gaining share into the summer
- Supplier share competition
- Segment data for hard seltzer, craft, and premium beers
- On-premise data for markets as they re-open
The NBWA and Fintech strategic partnership provides a unique window into the beer industry to help strengthen NBWA members, beer distributors, and the three-tier system.
About the Speaker:
Lester Jones has more than 20 years of experience in research, survey methodology and applied economics. He previously served as chief economist at the Beer Institute, where he developed and executed significant research initiatives that helped shape America’s beer industry.