Sorry you missed the webinar! If you would like to receive a recording, please fill out the form and we will send you a link when it becomes available.
Panel Webinar | Recorded: May 13th at 2:00 PM EST
Distributors sit in the middle of the three-tier system, so how they handle safety and security directly impacts their interactions with supplier partners, essential employees, and loyal customers. In this webinar, learn how leading alcohol distributors are supporting the industry with safety practices as COVID-19 regulations start to lift and businesses begin to return to a new normal.
On the panel:
- Moderator: Wendy Turk, Director of Regulatory Affairs at Fintech
- Panelist: Steve Fleming, Vice President of Administration and Information at Ben E. Keith Beverages
- Panelist: Dave Stander, Chief Operating Officer at Columbia Distributing
- Panelist: Joe Cotroneo, Executive Vice President and General Manager at Crescent Crown Distributing (AZ)
- Panelist: Jim Gann, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Kentucky Eagle
This webinar is sponsored by the National Beer Wholesalers Association.
About the Moderator:
Wendy Turk is the Director of Regulatory Affairs for Fintech. In her role, she maintains relationships with alcohol regulators across the country, keeps current on legislative changes, maintains involvement in state wholesaler organizations, and provides regulatory insight for Fintech and its clients.